bKash Limited Job Circular new notification 2020: Are you waiting for bKash job circular 2020? Today we are sharing with you great news for job seeker people in Bangladesh. We inform you that bKash recruiting new jobs notification 2020 on their official website and also published online newspaper. We also collected here all the information form the bKash official website. bKash offered this recruitment Notice in the various post. Educational Qualification for this post, Class IX, SSC, 12TH, Diploma, degree, and Honors pass students also apply. Below we have shared more details about Educational Qualification. If you are interested in bKash Job Circular 2020. You have must Apply Online Application Form from the official website. Check below more details and apply now.
- Job Name: bKash Limited
- Job Publish Date: 02 July 2020
- Application Deadline: 8 July 2020
- Educational Qualification: See the job circular
- Experience Qualification: Follow the circular image
- Total Empty Posts: Assistant Manager, Project Management
- Job Monthly Salary: Negotiable
- Job Source: Official website
- Application Fee: Check circular images
- Age Limit: Dependent per post
- Gender: Male & Female (Both)
- Official website: www.bkash.com
- For more details, Check Circular images
bKash Limited Job Circular Images PDF Download
Do you want to download the bKash Limited Job circular image file for the PDF version? You can download it easily from our website. Firstly click on the circular images. Then click on the right button and then click on the save as images.
bKash Limited Job Circular Application Form
I think you are read carefully all information. Please feel free and apply now. To apply, you have must visit their official website at www.bkash.com. You have must apply within Application the last date. After the job application deadline, your application will not be accepted. Don’t worry to get next update notice about bKash Limited job circular. We will publish here Exam date and admit card download information.
1. Firstly, Go to your browser and visit their official website at www.bkash.com
2. Now, Click on the “APPLY NOW” Button from the home section.
3. Then select your post name for which you want to Apply.
4. Read official information carefully, Eligibility and general instruction.
5. Now do New registration or If you already registered then, Simply click on Login section or Apply Online button.
6. After completed the application form carefully, Pay the Application fees & click on the submit button on or before the closing date.
bKash Limited Job Admit Card Download
bKash Limited Admit card not publish yet. bKash Limited official website does not provide admit card download related to any information. When officially declare admit card download related to any information. Then we will share on our website. After publishing the bKash Limited Admit card. You will download your Admit card from our website. So, Stay connect us on for the next update notice.
Are you looking for Company Jobs Circular in Bangladesh? If your answer yes, then you reached the right place now. Because we are providing all Company Job circular notice for unemployed people. Most of the unemployment job seeker people searching on google for the perfect job. You will find any type of Company job with your qualifications. If you are graduated and if you perfect for a job, then you need to visit our website to get all the update job circular. Because daily we are sharing all upcoming job circular notice on our website.
If you want to get All Jobs Circular notification from social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Then you can join our Facebook Official Page and Twitter. We are sharing all jobs circular notification from our Facebook Page. You can collect all job notifications from our Facebook Page.
Check More Jobs:
- Islami Bank Foundation Job Circular 2020 – www.ibfbd.org
- Saptahik Chakrir Khobor Potrika 2020 (June) Weekly Job Newspaper (চাকরির ডাক পত্রিকা)
- Bangladesh Police Kallyan Trust Job Circular 2020 Apply Now
- Bangladesh Bridge Authority BBA Job Circular 2020